TWO TITLED BEACH FRONTS - Property available for development.
There is a total of 47 ha. Or 116 acres.
The main beach fronts 600 meters, perfectly accessible with the second beach fronting 350 meters with walking access only. This area makes up 30 ha. or
( 74 acres), is titled which is very rate to find in Costa Rica and dates back to 1971 when very few beach front/close properties were able to obtain titles!
Additional to the beaches is a point that stands out into the sea with 100 meters in height. The point strand would be a great location for a hotel and the rest of the land for villas and/or condominiums.
The other 17 ha. (42 acres) offers slopped terrain and a ridge top that has breathtaking views and potential for additional development. A short drive to the Diamante Eco-Park, 30 minutes to all services in Playas Del Coco
and 45 minutes to the International Airport in Liberia.
Summary of property amenities:
-Extremely secluded, direct access to two titled beaches.
-Not easily accessible by the general public (very
-Views of entire bay of Papagayo, Isla Murcielago,
witches rock, Coco Bay, Playa Ocotal and the
- Views of the two Guanacaste volcanoes.
- Breathtaking views from the higher lands.
- Varietal topography giving the developer potential for
atypical and unique developments.
- Ideal for sustainable development.
- Close to existing development such as the RIU Resort,
making public resources accessible.
- Neighbor to other properties that have complementary
potential (possible golf course).
- Attractive to and already a target to major hotel brands.