Finca Victoria is a 411 + Acre developed horse ranch estate and farm situated alongside the Coto River, 20 minutes from Quepos/Manuel Antonio. Nestled in the in the foothills of the mountains. It is less than minutes to the beaches of Manuel Antonio, and 15 minutes to hospital and local airport. The location provides privacy, exclusivity and accessibility. A horse and nature lover’s dream property.
There are three quality built homes, one 3-bedroom and two 2-bedroom. All 3 houses are appropriately spaced from each other for personal privacy. The houses are 6 years old and maintained in immaculate condition.
The functioning horse facility has 5 riding quality horses with a custom built 7-stall stable, tack room with cement floors and utilities. Throughout the farm are multiple tethering posts though out.
This property is ideally suited for buyers looking for:
1- A fully self-sustainable retreat, for family and extended families/friends who want to be close to nature in peaceful surroundings, and living independently.
2- Tourist ranch, bed and breakfast, equestrian center or all three. Imagine providing scenic horse riding tours immersed in the tropical rainforest, exploring rivers, waterfalls and lookout points. Potential business income and home accommodations all in one.
3- Home-site with hacienda development platform, ready to operate and easily scale up or subdivide with plenty of acreage lot sites to choose from.
· Prominent, gated entrance
· Senasa registered property
· 80 acres fenced pasture
· Expansive ocean views on upper property of Marina Pez Vela, and beaches from Quepos to Damas island
· 5 gentle riding horses.
· Miles of mountain trails, cleared and maintained to ocean lookout points, year round streams, waterfalls and endless wildlife and bird sighting areas.
· 247 Acres of primary rainforest located at upper elevation of property.
· Land has been and is pesticide and herbicide free for over 10 years.
· Three water springs onsi